Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 30, 2011

At the Beach

Today my grand daughter and I had a meet up with some other 2 year olds, grandmas, nanny, and moms.  We went to a local lake that was just perfect with a shallow water   beach, so the little ones could play in the water and we didn't have to worry about falling into a hole. 

Playing in the sand and water is always fun, but seeing it through the eyes of 2 year olds is precious.  The giggles of through a small rock in the water, the sand between the toes, making a splash!   Such fun

Summer, what a great time of year.  I feel for those who work full time.  It is these times I am so grateful for being grandma, for I can enjoy the beach without all the rest of the community kicking my towel for it is is too crowded.   Today there were maybe 20 people max.  What a treat.  For I know the weekend will be nuts. 

Summer,  what are your favorite activities you like to do?  

Having kids around make me do things that I have not done for a long time- like going to the beach.    I wonder what else I will be doing this summer that I haven't done in a long while.   Being Grandma is so much fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment