Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Family time

This past weekend my family and I were at our mountain cabin for a 'work' weekend.  You see, we purchased a fixer upper cabin that we have been redoing in the inside, but the poor outside was in great need of a new paint job.   Our family of course was rangled into being our painting crew. 

My husband being the engineer, had everything organized from brushes to ladders.  Everyone 'chose their weapon" ( paint brush and bucket) and the fun began.  I too, had planned what I do best,  the food!!!!  Turkey was in the oven - ( turkey is not for only holidays) and I too went to paint. 

Now please remember, we have a 2 year old and a Swiss Mt Dog, that can bring down a ladder with his tangled lead.  So not only was I trying to do some painting, but the babysitting was a bit precarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment